BRICK TOWNSHIP, N.J. (AP) — Police officers quickly extinguished a southern New Jersey house fire that authorities say was sparked by a “pest removal apparatus” the residents were using to eliminate moles.
Brick Township police tell the Asbury Park Press that no injuries were reported in the fire, which broke out on Clay Avenue shortly before 11:30 p.m. Saturday. But specific details on the device the residents were using were not disclosed.
Police were able to smother the flames quickly using an extinguisher, and the home only had minor damage.
Music NewsPETER GABRIEL, NIRVANA, HALL AND OATES MAKE ROCK AND ROLL HALL OF FAME
MUSIC GROUPS AVOIDING SEAWORLD
STEVIE NICKS SAYS CHRISTINE McVIE WILL PERFORM WITH FLEETWOOD MAC