:::: MENU ::::

How did Brookdale Public Radio get it?

In 2004 WBJB applied for a grant from the Corporation for Public Broadcasting (CPB) for a grant that would offset about 80% of the cost for the purchase of this new transmission system. Without CPB’s help, we would not have been able to afford it. Now for the other 20%…The other portion of the funding was given to the station for Brookdale’s Public Relations department. The staff of the station is grateful that the Public Relation’s Department had foreseen the benefits of “going HD”.

Back to our HD Radio page