Coronavirus Testing Centers
Testing sites in Monmouth and Ocean Counties
- PNC Bank Arts Center – Drive-Thru Testing Site, 116 Garden State Pkwy, Holmdel, NJ
CLOSED MONDAY, APRIL 13TH…WILL REOPEN 8AM WEDNESDAY, APRIL 15TH
Community-Based Testing Sites are for individuals who are experiencing symptoms of respiratory illness. In order to be eligible for testing, individuals must be current New Jersey residents and experiencing symptoms of respiratory illness. Priority will be given to symptomatic individuals experiencing cough, fever (99.6F or above) and shortness of breath.
On Saturdays starting March 28, this center will be open to symptomatic health care workers and first responders (police, fire, EMS) only.
This week, the PNC Bank Arts Center site will open at 8:00am on the following days:
- Monday, April 6
- Wednesday, April 8
- Saturday, April 11 (first responders ONLY)
This is a drive thru location.
- Immediate Care – Drive-Thru Testing Site, 479 Rt. 520, Marlboro, NJ, 855-925-5467
- Central Jersey Urgent Care – Drive-Thru Testing Site, 142 Rt. 35, Eatontown, NJ – (732) 515-5111
- Central Jersey Urgent Care – Drive-Thru Testing Site, 4564 Route 9, Howell, NJ – (732) 335-0720
- Central Jersey Urgent Care – Marlboro Drive-Thru Testing Site, 167 Route 9, Marlboro, NJ – (732) 360-579
Ocean County College – Drive-Thru – OCEAN COUNTY RESIDENTS ONLY CLOSED MONDAY, APRIL 13TH…WILL BE OPEN TUESDAY, APRIL 14TH. ANYONE WITH AN APPOINTMENT FOR MONDAY WILL BE MOVED TH THE SAME TIME TUESDAY.
Obtain a physician’s prescription for a test and then register online. Must present proof of Ocean County residency.